Thursday, October 9, 2014

Stranger

I'm not from round here.

So I call myself a stranger.

I look at the world it's getting stranger and stranger.

Wondering if I should have a gun because of danger.

To protect myself do I need a banger?

Walk with the heat on my waist.

Anybody talk mess blast a few shots just in case.

That would be a waste of bullets.

When the real enemy comes my weapons are useless.

How can bullets kill a spirit?

Some say you can't fight what you can't see.

Still some people try to cock and pull it.

Trying to fight spiritual battles with physical solutions.

That's just watering down and diluting.

The solution to all the sinful pollution.

That we keep polluting with our own resolution.

How can we see beyond the clouds?

When every immoral act under the sun is allowed.

And we blaspheme the name of God so loud.

Saying OMG and God before or after a curse word.

You think God hasn't seen?

You think God hasn't heard?

All that's in the world just seems strange to me.

How can you live without knowing Christ as your Lord and Personal Savior?

That's just too deadly.

Saying you'll make it some how?

I'm hanging in there?

When you're on your death bed scared to death.

Not sure of where you're going after you die.

Who can you turn to?

 What's left?

I thank God I didn't die in my sin.

Before I took the opportunity to accept Him as my Lord and Personal Savior.

I'm not a stranger to Christ.

I'm His friend.

God even hears me when I pray to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment