Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hardcore

I'm about to be more hardcore.
You can't have my blessing what God has in store.
You can't take my life it's not yours.
Can't steal my faith it's being worn.


I guess I'm going back to the old me.

There is no going back to the old me.

I'm a new me.

With new dreams, new goals, renewed thoughts, and a new team.

Might be underground but I'm flowing down that main stream.

It may seem that I'm more tough.

That's only from going through stuff.

Hard times will whip you up if you ain't rough.

I'm not saying nothing I'm not.

Christ is all that I got.

When it's all said and done.

And I had my fun.

I can't run.

From the One who gave light to the sun.

Who gave the life of His Son.

So we can have freedom.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty.

Best believe I'd fight for the rights to remain free.

The nation of we.

Saints fighting the spiritual battles that others can't see.

My faith is being worn not talking bout trendsetters.

But if I could set a trend to follow Christ that'll be even better.

This is every day living not just some fad.

The truth in Christ is real not a false ad.

God is the only One who can make good out of bad.

I'm hardcore to the core.

So various trials bring on even more.

It'll force me to depend on God more.

Rise on them Eagle wings I'm bound to soar.

When the winds rage against me and the oceans roar.

When the fire burns everything around me.

To the tallest of trees from the dirt ground.

I won't curl up into a ball just to get pushed around.

I'm going to keep walking through it looking around.

Thanking God that He can calm all that down.

When He wants to.

He controls the elements and created them.

I'm going where He leads me.

With obedience, boldness, wisdom, and also faith that trust Him.

My life may not have started like that.

I guarantee that's how it's going to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment