Once recognizable places I do not even see.
I once was innocent or so I believed.
The wounds of life took me to a place I thought I would never leave.
In the darkness of all darkness where the sounds in your head are your only friend.
Bent on revenge but never took the binge.
I descend lower into the caverns of my own heart.
Feeling around all my feelings for the most part seeking to stand on them.
But every time I try to stand I fall deeper in to myself a shell never to break out.
I look around and all I see is nothing there is not a single thing to see of life.
No trees, ocean breeze, people, places, or even breath-taking sites to see.
Only me...
I begin to walk through who I have become and how I have became.
The truth being revealed to me only brought shame and a stained name.
Maybe my life was not who I thought to be.
Maybe all this light is just the darkness and I have been blind enough to think I could see.
I been in this pit but never got consumed by what was lurking in the dark.
The times have changed and even the love that was so true in my heart.
I became partners with the facade and after a while my best friend.
I trembled at the flash backs of all the lies that were true to me that I took in.
It broke me I fell and I kept falling in.
Who cares?
It feels good so I partake in again.
Carrying around the wind and all I possess within my hands reach will be ashes.
I have been storing treasures of dust instead of gold to fill up in my secret stashes.
All has become worthless to me...
I have been tricked and the joke was played on me.
What a fool finds funny no one will believe.
What a wise regards as money every one will think it's deceived.
I took both roads and ended up at dead ends.
Having to turn back from the progress I thought I was making.
When all seems so unreal what's left to cling to?
If the invisible is more real than the visible?
How can I perceive to know what's the right and wrong thing to do?
Lost...

No comments:
Post a Comment