Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Trauma

Let me let out some emotions.

I'm disturbed and enough I done had.

Can't trust people that's why I look at em mad.

Getting over deadly situations leaves me grieving sad.

You don't think I wanna scream to the sky yelling why!?

Apparently I gotta be discreet so I'm yelling inside.

Get me out of this cause I would wish.

To be more of a man.

So would another dudes face have to connect to my fist?

Should I steal that watch off your wrist?

Pull out the canons and blast?

While I plead the fifth?

Go to jail and back?

Ha I'll go to Hell and back.

Just to prove what I say isn't an act.

Should I workout this summer just to get a six pack?

Should I chug a six pack while concubines and virgins I never lack?

My mind could be in a dark place now pitch black.

In the corner hugging my knees.

Because the nightmares I believe.

That's why I tried to never go to sleep.

I would be scared of who I could become.

Not myself but someone else I would run from.

People would say I'm shy or a mute dumb.

Well I'll let my writings speak since my mouth is numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment