Saturday, September 20, 2014

Shadows

I'm not in the shadows.

Just cause I call myself a Christian.

The light of the world.

So they can see me from a distance.

Resistance is futile.

When obedience is bliss.

My Earthly works can't please God.

So I threw away that checklist.

Saying to myself I have to do this, this, and oh wait this to.

Like God is going to smile and shine His light down.

Just cause I recycled a plastic bottle.

Instead of throwing it on the ground.

I'm down no I'm up for whatever.

By staying down how can I look up to see things getting better?

Should I keep going through those hard seasons?

I can't feel the weather but I know my heart is beating.

I'm eating and my lungs are breathing.

So what's the reason?

I'm freezing in summer.

Because I know how cold I can be.

I seen so much killing on TV.

That when it happens to a stranger in real life it doesn't really phase me.

Amazed?

Don't be.

When I was robbed at gun point that affected me.

To be more of an effect.

To infect them with life see.

Because I believed Christ resurrected like He said He would be.

The Holy Ghost was injected in me.

So whether I go through blessed times or misery.

Whether I have little faith or no belief.

Even if my light is dim or it shines bright.

I can't give up I can still fight.

God will always be right by my side.

He will never leave or forsake me.

His face He will never hide.

I know I should still continue to seek Him.

He loves to think of us and also when we think of Him.

So this life in Christ I'll say it again and again.

I Am Living.

I Win.

The End.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment