Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Logic

My Lord and Personal Savior I can't wait to see.
When I fall into sin He has grace preserved for me.
My God is so awesome He has blessings reserved for me.
I don't forget who I am and who He made me to be.

This is just the beginning of what God has in store for me.
Am I shopping for blessings?
Nope.
He gives them away free.
Never an expiration date so they are forever for me.
It's not like I'm picking and choosing.
He knows what's best for me so I'm never losing.
While also the freedom He has given I never want to be misusing.
God is issuing specific blessings designed for me.
I can also be a blessing with the blessings He gives me.
I'm an eye witness you see.
I witness you see.
The account of His faithfulness crowned upon me.
So you can never tell me God isn't real.
I just know He is it's not what I feel.
This is the real deal I bet my life on it.
Why do you think we have martyrs in the heat of the moment?
We die for the One who gave Himself up to His opponents.
But Christ laid down His own life on the cross.
How awesome.
God is still God and He knows He is the boss.
His sacrifice for sin fully paid the cost.
How wonderful.
That He took me out of the dross.
I was drowning dead in sin I was so lost.
This is who I use to be.
I'm not the person I was before I can't forget my history.
If I did I maybe bound to repeat it.
I'm a saint of God now and it's not a mystery.
You can clearly see that my whole life is changed.
He rearranged my DNA so I'll never be the same.
Even my lineage line and family tree were switched in an instant.
I'm an heir to royalty so me and God aren't distant.
I'm a son of God and I don't care what you have against it.
What a marvelous thought when I see Him face to face.
I know I finished my course I completed the race.
It took faith to endure with the sufficiency of His grace.
God is merciful because I know this Earth isn't my permanent place.

No comments:

Post a Comment