God has a blessing for me.
I am walking straight to it.
When Frodo and Sam were being lead by Smeagol through the swamp.
Smeagol said they could have taken the long way around for miles and miles how the Orcs do because the Orcs didn't know the shorter way to their destination.
I see God doing that.
There is a way I can take that would have me going for miles and miles that almost everyone knows about.
Or I can go straight through a way that nobody knows about except God.
See I would look at the shorter way and see all types of weeds, vines, shrubs, and tall grass I have to dig up and cut down.
And I would ask God.
Can't I take the easier paved road?
God would say.
You could but going this way everyone ends up with the same result.
Go your own way and your toil and work you put in will count.
And also you'll get blessed in a different way.
So I proceed to go the way with all the obstacles.
I start pulling up weeds, vines and shrubs while using my machete to cut down the tall grass.
Until I make a dirt path for myself.
While God was speaking to me He also gave me some seeds and said.
Plant these every time you pull up a weed, vine and shrub.
And every time you cut down the tall grass that is choking the rich soil underneath.
So I did.
I pulled; ripped, cut and planted as many as the Lord gave me.
When I finally reached the new destination from all the work, sweat, and toil I put in.
I seen it.
My work and tilling of the ground was not in vain.
Because in doing that and planting the seeds God gave me.
I not only got blessed by being obedient from going down the path He wanted me to take.
I was also planting a harvest along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment