Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ambition

I'm not stopping I'm living my dream.

No one can come in between.

Not even myself there's no go between.

I'm walking straight with my head held high.

With a cloudless sunny sky beaming from on high.

My vision for my life isn't too high.

I'm going to reach it.

I practice daily not just preach it.

I'm running full speed.

You see the fire behind me?

That's what's left of the past I'm going forward.

You got me?

I'm not writing just for a nice paycheck.

I'm writing to be better than the rest the best.

So I can check this off my list.

Of goals and aspirations I plan to not miss.

If I don't start now my ambition will consume me.

An unlived dream R.I.P Le Feu that's the doom of me.

If I don't live out my calling I'm a walking tombstone.

You would see the year I was born and the date I let my dream go.

No.

I refuse that to be me.

I will say it now.

You're even going to hear my writings spoken on TV.

Movies, magazines, newspapers, and even the library.

I will be top class when it comes to lyrical heat.

So if ever a battle I'm not getting beat.

Challenge me if you got the guts to face defeat.

I realized what I truly want to do in life.

I love the gift I've been given.

I discovered how I can use it right.

This is my enterprise to creatively write.

No comments:

Post a Comment