I’m a dreamer I refuse to wake up.
I'm living my dream every day I wake up.
It’s never a nightmare I am right here.
Where I'm supposed to be at right here.
I have giant thoughts and even bigger dreams.
Of what I want to accomplish and who I see myself being.
They’re bigger than us human beings.
It would take a whole galaxy to fulfill what I'm seeing.
My imagination is flowing freely on good things.
My fire to inspire inspires those who aspire the desire.
To keep living their purpose and never retire or tire.
Are you tongue tied by the truth?
My bad I'm sorry but I'm not a liar.
The person I want to become I am already.
I have the potential inside of me so I am all ready.
I’ve been stirring up my gift.
That’s why my writing uplifts those up out the gutter.
While rearranging their day from bad to bliss.
I'm a writer this is what brings me joy and happiness.
I have big dreams for my career don’t miss this.
The opportunities to be a blessing I pray I don’t miss.
If I can think it I can do it I can't forget this.
No comments:
Post a Comment