Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Supa Hero

Imma supahero.

Have a girl in one arm.

Lift my fist up to the sky.

And fly on.

Imma supahero.

I always wanted to be like Superman.
Save the damsel in distress.
While also saving the world with one hand.
While people chant I am the man.

They see me flying throughout their land.
And then when I land.
They throw roses and shower me with blessings.
Whenever they can.

Where do I began I always had this desire.
Doing something bigger than myself it's my inspire.
My heart isn't flesh it's a burning fire.
There is red smoke in my veins and the cape is my attire.

That's why I call myself the fire.
When it comes to saving the day I'll never get tired.
All I do is good so I'll continue to battle evil.
How could I be a supahero without any bad people?

They carve my image in stone and place it on a steeple.
They name me the city because there is no equal.
The mayor gives me the key and cuts the ribbon.
I love this the supahero life I'm living.

No comments:

Post a Comment