Monday, March 4, 2013

Just Thoughts

God has shown me right when you get saved your ministry already begins.




I'm spiritually attracted to people who are living a life devoted to You. Anybody can be physically attracted to anybody but when the person gets older and wrinkly then the physical attraction can end. But being spiritually attracted to people can last forever no matter what the physical shortcomings of a person might be.



I seen in my life before I leave a place I would be settled at for a while God has me to leave a legacy for Him. He has me marking territory for spiritual warfare to take place and also to become active where He can take control of that spot.



Some people are fired up about the wrong things but it's a temporary fire a quick high. My fire is eternal it's an eternal rapture by the Lord's presence. I can't put into words the images that are flowing through my mind about this truth because it's to big of a thought just for words it's complicated to explain. Daily being in God's presence is the best place anyone can be. When I am in prayer it's like I am in a different world like I'm not even on Earth anymore like I'm instantly transported into God's presence and I'm kneeling before His feet making my requests and requests for others while praising Him for His goodness. It's like God is right in front of me and I'm praying my prayers directly in His face. Prayer is so powerful, day and night I get out of prayer and say it's like I'm not even here. It's like time stands still in God's presence and I haven't missed a thing from the time I started prayer to the time I finished. It's like time isn't even a factor when I'm praying before God and that's very interesting to me. 



You know how people say God speaks to us all the time? And I'm like what is He speaking for if we are not listening to Him? But I believe God speaks to us where we are not able to hear Him. If He speaks to our spirits and the Holy Spirit within us, and the Holy Spirit bears witness with our spirit, and He speaks to our hearts I believe God speaks words to us where we are not able to comprehend or put into words. I believe God can speak to us where we are not able to hear because its not for us to hear. God conceals things He didn't tell us when Christ was coming back. He doesn't reveal everything about Himself we wouldn't be able to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment