All that You allow me to I wanna do.
Lord I really really really wanna serve You.
A desire of my heart I know is true.
All that You allow me to I wanna do.
I wanna fulfill the calling, purpose, and plan.
Of why You have me in people’s lives instead of asking why.
Because I may never get my answer so instead I wanna answer.
The call of what I’m suppose to do, who I’m suppose to be, and how should I reach out to my immediate and extended family; to encourage and challenge them in Christ constantly.
While staying consistent with scripture and reminding them; that God sees you as the apple on the tree.
Not the one that falls far from the tree but the one God gazes on with joy because in Him you are being all your suppose to be.
Because you’re connected to He the True Vine and you’re displaying the fruits of the Spirit that are juicy all the time.
Growing in Christ reminds me of plants but I ain’t talking about enzyme.
When God turns up the heat we cling to Christ tighter while becoming more stable and active on our feet; instead of the comforts of sitting in a seat.
So why am I in your life?
I don’t know.
But I want to fulfill the purpose, plan, and calling of why He got me in it though.
Until it’s my time to go so if you ain’t know this is what I’m about.
You ain’t even have to ask, I wanted to tell you, so there wouldn’t be any doubt.
No comments:
Post a Comment