Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Side Note II

I'm on fire for God.

I guess thats why my hair was red.

Naw it aint in my physical appearance but spiritual.

I want my appearance before God to be holy, blameless, bold, righteous, and fearless.

I only have the desires of God because of the Spirit.

I wouldn't pray, read scripture, or even hear Him; if it wasn't for the bloodshed of the Lamb.

In other words I would be damned not cursing but a spiritual curse is upon the land.

And I'm only living for the One.

I'm not talking about myself or six zeros behind that one.

We on the team of the Son and I ain't talking about Phoenix.

Pierce with the light because there are places in my heart thats darker than night.

Like Paul said we need to stand fast in liberty.

Just because I am American that don't mean I am really free.

Physically it may appear to be but spiritually this world has given over to the evil see.

They make bondage the place to be.

That's why Christ said I have come to give life more abundantly.

This ain't luck I ain't talking about Boston green.

This is a blessing from the Savior that's what it means; even if it doesn't seem that way.

God is behind the scenes preparing good for those who love Him because He's that way, and He's the Way.

Christ even said it so the truth will stay.

Also everlasting life because Christ died once and for all iight.

No comments:

Post a Comment