Whatever my hands touch will prosper.
That’s my theme for this season.
I do not only believe but I’m also seeing this.
And when I tell other believers they are in agreement with this.
Because it’s true, everything I put my hands to do it succeeds.
That’s a promise from God and I believe.
Because I can honestly say the point of life I’m at now.
I am in the will of God for my life and I know how.
Allowing Him to lead me to where He desires me to be.
Being at the right place at the right time and the people I’m suppose to meet.
While we discuss the meat of scripture no matter what intimate feat we are at with the Lord; we are still equal when we bow down to His feet.
And make our requests with fervent heat while also listening to His voice as He responds to our heart beats.
Countless times I replay Dr. Stanley saying, “Are you in God’s will for your life?”
And countless times I examine my heart and be praying that I am.
‘Then receive no less than God’s best’ and what I’m doing right now it’s going to be blessed.
God has a plan for my life and I’m in accordance to it.
God has promises for me so I’m doing my part in getting prepared to pursue them.
And handle the big so the small I don’t want to be losing.
I want to be a good steward and not take my blessings for granted while abusing.
Because when God rebukes it’s not amusing.
You can be choosing not to harden your heart but to trust Him to restore what you have been misusing.
All God does is good, in righteousness He’s viewing, while in just judgments; holiness He’s using.
God is grooming me and it’s not pleasant at times because I can get accustom to the dirt and grime.
God’s mercy, grace, and truth pulled me out the slime and I desire to be living by His word line for line.
Let’s not forget it’s all because of Christ obedience in dying on the cross and rising on the third day for the lost.
He counted the cost and it was His life.
His obedience to the Father sets the tone from infinity to beyond even until we arrive in our Heavenly home.
After His obedience was fulfilled He sat on the right hand of the Father in His Heavenly throne.
So this life I’m living is His and not mine.
I’m on my grind but it’s on His time.
No comments:
Post a Comment