Saturday, February 16, 2013

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

While I was looking at a $5 bill I noticed the statement on the back “IN GOD WE TRUST” powerful words.
And the dollar isn’t wrong for having that statement on there.
Its saying, “we are trusting God to provide us with the money” instead we can interpret it to say, “Money is Our god.”
God is the one who gives the money; the money doesn’t give us God.
I am in control of my money my money doesn’t control me.
I am telling my money what I am going to spend, save, and invest it on instead of it telling me.
Money isn’t my god; God is.
Money is just another piece of paper that can be burned like any other and that is true.
But money has a significant value to where you wouldn’t want to burn it like any other.
I realized some rappers not all are speaking debt and that’s the language of the day.
They are doing an excellent job at marketing the lie and it’s so subtle.
It’s like this – go to the mall, blow it all, don’t care about the consequences of not paying my bills at all, or making sure my household is stable so that it won’t fall, or if I have enough to eat throughout the week at all, it’s all about me, myself, and my money screw all of yall.
We ain’t stupid and that’s why plenty rappers speaking that when they flop they are at the bottom of the food chain.
All they talk about is partying and throwing money in the air.
But is it the money they put in the blow category that they are throwing in the air at the club?
Don’t get me wrong throwing money in the air is fun and just to throw it up while watching it fall reminds of cartoon characters when they are imaging to strike it rich but flat out broke.
It’s like you’re a kid again when you do that because there is this rush of excitement.
I wouldn’t recommend throwing your paycheck you need to live on and provide for your household with the basic necessities like food, utilities, transportation, and clothes to the wind right when you get it from your boss.
But some of them are telling you to do that and even some who manage money like pros but some people don’t care.
And I wonder why people listen to that but it’s like what Jesus said they speak from the viewpoint of the world so the world listens to them.
The world would receive its own to listen to beaucoup complex lies instead of one simple truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment