Thursday, January 24, 2013

One of us

I heard the question

 What if God was one of us?

Guess what He was one of us.
He died on the cross for all of us.
Because the sin was so thick in all of us.

The sinless Son of man came to the land.
In the virgin birth the difference between I AM.
I am sinful God is I AM WHO I AM.
He grew up to be a man, died on the cross, and rose on the third day for all man.
Can anybody else say this besides the perfect lamb?
Do you understand? 

The answer that artist was seeking is in the question.
Christ came not only to teach a lesson, or to just be reverenced as one of the prophets, but to fulfill the law which could never profit.
How many of us stole, coveted, or had adulterous thoughts about another bone?
How many of us had anger against another person which could lead to murderous danger?
How many of us lied and tried to cover it up by saying it’s only a white one or would it have been easier to tell a small lie than a painful truth just to get by?
So don’t try that because once one commandment is broken than the rest of the chain link just falls flat.
God did what we could never do He kept the commandments, never sinned against any of you, or His Heavenly Father too.
Why do you think He died on the cross and rose on the third day for all of you?
Paid in full because we needed a Savior to save us from ourselves the sin in us is killing us from the inside out where else.
Because in a multitude of words sin is not lacking you can’t just put it on the shelf.
I’m not looking to be right but looking to be truthful.
Because if you don’t have truth can a lie be useful?

No comments:

Post a Comment