I know the God I serve ain't racist.
He created all nations all faces.
Before I had the second line to go like this-He created all nations all races.
But I didn't like to put the word races.
Because to me it just sounds like every skin shade is in a race and only 1 can come out on top and get the gold medal.
So I changed it to say faces because I think it makes it more personal.
And when we die, our flesh decays, and we all look the same like skeletons.
The word races to me sounds like the separation of one skin shade from another and that reminds me of division.
When we fill out job applications there would be categories displaying what race you are and you would have to choose and that to me is separation of the skin shades to.
I know God doesn't play favorites among different skin shades we each as individuals have our own specific blessings from Him that He would give to nobody else.
I see in the body of Christ there is no room for racism or any other works of the flesh.
Somebody may struggle with that but there is no room in the body of Christ to make that a common practice.
I see there is only room enough for the fruits of the Spirit and anything beyond that is the Devil.
The Spirit and flesh can't reconcile their differences because the flesh lusts against the Spirit and the Spirit against the flesh.
And in turn one will succeed and the other will diminish it's all up to the person.
God isn't a racist God and He never will be ever.
God loves us no matter what skin shade, culture, or background we come from because God doesn't look at that.
But God can use our skin shade, culture, and background to draw us closer to Him and to come into a relationship with Him through His Son; God can use whatever He wants for His glory.
He sees us for who we truly are, and when we are saved when He does look upon us now.
He sees us in the image of His Son and the blood that was shed for us is upon us.
Not for damnation because we didn't accept Him but for salvation and reconciliation because we believe in Christ.
See in my opinion if a person continues to deny Christ His bloodshed is upon that person as if that person is the one that murdered Christ so in turn damnation.
But if a person accepts Christ and believes in Him then Christ bloodshed is upon that person for the cleansing, healing, salvation, reconciliation, and acceptance by the Father; which is life.
God is not a racist God if He were, why didn't He just make 1 shade of skin and say perfect?
Or why didn't Christ just die for 1 shade of skin and say any other shade can't enter into His kingdom?
God is a God of color, pigment, shade, complete light, and absolute dark.
Look at all of God's creation the artist is a master at His craft.
Every different color variation and tone matches perfectly with everything else the surrounding areas and background.
God isn't tacky the colors He uses is full of vibrant, magnificent, and exuberant life.
Just remember I know the God I serve ain't racist.
He created all nations all faces.
In every area, location, and graphical places.
We are all from the same blood line while created in His image so we are all tied and knotted together shoe laces.
I know the God I serve ain't racist.
He created all nations all faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment