Thursday, March 14, 2013

Celebrity

I want Christ to be the celebrity in me.

I want people to know Him I want people to see.

Whoever I speak to and where ever I be.

I want Christ to shine on the inside of me.


God must increase and I must decrease.

So He can increase me with His increase.

Do you understand this crease? It's like a ripple effect.

I want the Star in me to shine brighter never cease.

So on God's Word best believe imma feast.

The Father and I we talk daily at least.

He's the beginning of my day and the end when I go to sleep.

So I hope all that I say, think, and do will spread Your name in favor of You.

God has all riches, power, and acknowledgement so I can say He's famous to.

Even though His name ain't in lights He was hanging on that cross for the lights of men.

Because our soul is a lamp to the Lord and He searches within.

Wanna go a little deeper?

Then lets go in.

Every door God opens I go in.

And no man can ever close God's opportunities where He wants to use as a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment