Sunday, March 10, 2013

Flow It

I want God to me to be more interesting than TV.
 
That glowing box can't compare to when God said call to Me and I will show you great and mighty things which you do not know.
 
I want my relationship with the Lord to go that deep to where no man has ever gone befo.
 
And that's a rare allegation because they say all roads lead to God under this one nation.
 
I don't know what god they talking bout.
 
How do you expect to not accept Christ and then say God won't shut me out?
 
I wonder what people be thinking because they use the excuse God is love.
 
But they making Him up there look like a lil weakling and they say we bleak man.
 
But we bleached red and I ain't talking bout ink man.
 
So think man I was sinking in sin deeper than a sink man and He pulled me out that dirty water.
 
He didn't use soap and a rag.
 
The cross and His Son's blood was the offer.

1 comment:

  1. Nice!! When we start to realize the gift of salvation we automatically want others to have it as well. Our hearts hurt for the lost and we can easily jusdge and forget we too were the ones who called on God but didnt follow him. There's alot of harvest but not enough workers. This post makes me ask myself if there is any other way for me to work to help the lost come home.

    ReplyDelete