Thursday, January 17, 2013

Squeezed/ I Had A Rough Day

Today I'm being squeezed it's enough to drop on my knees and plead for you to get me through this day, but where is my grace extended towards others when I have these days.

I'm looking at how I respond to people when things don't go my way it's selfish instead of being selfless knowing God is going to get me through this.

It's hard to extend grace and kindness when a day is in disarray and much favorable events seem to switch to, how am I going to get through this?

Tough situations I'm facing force me to reflect on my attitude towards others and it can be real rude.

That person I spoke to isn't squeezing me to trust and have more faith to believe that though this day is not as I planned God is going to receive the glory because it's by His hand.

Today has to be a test to depend on God for the rest because He used what someone else had to bless.

I look at what lays before me today and I can say what a mess or I can look at today as an opportunity to watch God do what He does best.

God knows what I'm facing, He knows my needs, and He even knows how much air I take into my lungs to breath.

So I always have to remember this day is in God's hand even though certain events aren't going as I planned.

Lord You know where I am and You know where I need to be.

So whatever lies before me this day God is the One who makes rivers in the desert and a way in the wilderness.

Just because He loves me and for the sake of His only begotten Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment