Monday, January 14, 2013

Side Note

God is preparing and setting me in a position to handle the blessings He wants to give me.
I am laying my foundation now, so that when I start building my house won’t collapse.
God has been challenging me to take hold of the future and hope He has for me.
The challenge isn’t always easy it takes diligence, prayer, reading His word, patience, trust, joy, and faith in Him.
To know my devotion to Him and my willingness to follow through with His plan and vision for my life isn’t going to be forgotten or wasted.
I pray I daily, constantly, and consistently walk the path and the vision God has set for my life.
I desire to be obedient to God and I am daily living to remain faithful to Him.
If I continue to focus on what I am not doing at this present time I would not see what God is doing.
All I want to do is be where God wants me to be, when He wants me to be there, and also why He wants me to be there.
God’s purpose for my life is far greater than I can comprehend who knows who God will allow me to reach by staying and clinging to Him and His word and being true to myself, others, and most importantly God.
I may not have a plan for my life but God does.
I don’t have everything all figured out and never will and I hope no one would wish that I do.
I pray I follow the leading of the Lord in the direction He wants me to go by His guidance.
God knows where my obedience will take me.
You can’t call God lazy.
He isn’t slacking concerning His promises.
So to encourage myself in the Lord which also needs to be done while shutting up all these lies, fears, worries, and anxieties I find myself battling I’ll say this.
Though I think not everything in my life is how it should be my God is here so everything is how it should be.

1 comment:

  1. As usual, inspiration from trust over something you really believe in comes out in words. That is how great poets arise. keep it up (Y)

    ReplyDelete