Come in Christ Jesus my heart is pleading.
On the way to the truth your leading.
For the Savior my heart is beating.
I’m bleeding for Jesus my blood is heated.
This is my overwhelming desire.
To praise Jesus with a spirit of fire.
stronger so the sinful man will admire.
I’m calling to a higher Jesus Messiah.
I lift you up higher and higher.
Your surrounding Spirit is my new attire.
Light of the world that’s shinning brighter.
You are the right Way God you are mighty.
Awesome, righteous, worthy to be praised.
With all my life as I speak this.
You are my witness jump up and down for Christ call it fitness.
My sentences are stronger than what sin lists.
Word of God speak so I listen.
Tune into the broadcast Christ the mission.
I have high hopes for my future Heavenly visions.
Christ come visit again my heart is missing.
I pour my spirit into these writings.
Can you feel my presence where it belongs?
With Christ Jesus my heart longing it’s reaching out.
Can you understand the love for the one I have up above?
Fruit of the Spirit is like a dove.
So be at peace with each other.
Because the world will show tough love.
Rough from the start.
The presence of God will overcome the anger in your heart.
Fill the part close the gap.
With the cross and the bible as your worldly map.
You’ll see the world differently from sinful eyes.
It’s a shocking discovery how the world lies.
Covers up a lot until the truth is realized.
So come in Christ my soul cries.
woow! I was gonna explode! Its so awesome! keep writing! its a source of afflatus for me.
ReplyDelete