Friday, April 12, 2013

The Borrower Is Slave To The Lender

For a believer I don't think taking out a loan is God's best for your life because you're taking out a loan in your own strength. 

Instead of saying God I will trust You to provide me with the money; your now saying God I trust You will provide me with the money to pay these people back. 

Which 1 sounds better? 

 You don't have to pray about taking out a loan of course He is going to say no and all throughout scripture the Lord has given us biblical practical truths about money to were a loan should never be a thought. 

If the loan is the last resort I suggest you wait on God's timing for the money because it's in His strength not in our own that we succeed in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment