They say actions speak louder than words.
So when I speak do I even get heard?
My words are a testimony as well as my life.
Of what Jesus Christ did for me right.
Your life is a witness.
Because you witnessed what Christ did for you.
Taking you from death to life that's why we witness to.
I an eyewitness accounts of Christ that are too many to count.
Some people might ask, what counts is my life that important every ounce?
More important than the birds in the sky, and the sky, and everything under the sun except you and me.
Why?
Because Christ died He said no one can take His own life.
He is willingly laying it down so even the Son of Man can understand suicide.
With Christ it was do and die.
He is the only person who committed suicide and homicide at the same time and I never thought of that before.
Just another amazing illumination from the Lord.
Then He resurrected check this my God rose early before breakfast.
I say Christ was reckless I guess that means good because the way we twist words it wouldn't get misunderstood.
I wonder where I'm going with this writing?
Just following the Holy Spirit instead of fighting.
I wonder how this verse ties into the hook?
I don't know.
But I hope it ministers to whoever has a look at this writing though.
Because this is all just free verse not rehearsed.
I thank God that He took me out the sin hearse.
I'm freed from this death trap.
Now I'm caught up in life and that doesn't seem like a bad wrap.
So if my actions speak louder I want them to glorify You.
And if my words have any effect then may they influence people to You.
Because I was affected by Your love when my life got reconnected after I accepted You.
And isn't that a blessing too?
God is true and He cannot lie.
So quit thinking God doesn't care for You because He has always been there for You.
Even when You didn't know Him He had mercy upon You.
He could of wiped you out with your whole crew but He spared you.
If you ain't know by now God is long-suffering and He bears me and you.
Because He loves me and you.
And that's the gospel truth given, and liven everyday.
I thank God that He took my place by dying on the cross for my sins and by keeping His promise of resurrecting on the third day.
No comments:
Post a Comment